Top places to visit in Hong Kong
- Tian Tan Buddha – Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) is a popular tourist attraction place in Hong Kong. It is a large bronze statue of Buddha and is situated at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, in Hong Kong. This statue symbolizes the harmonious relationship between man and nature, people and faith.
- Victoria Peak – It is a hill on the western half of Hong Kong Island. It is also known as Mount Austin, and locally as The Peak and is one of the major tourist attractions of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Disneyland – It is a theme park located on reclaimed land in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island. This is the largest theme park in Hong Kong which has a daily capacity of 34,000 visitors.
- The Hong Kong Museum of History – This museum preserves the historical and cultural heritage of Hong Kong. It is located next to the Hong Kong Science Museum, in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Victoria Harbor – This harbor is home to most of the port facilities of Hong Kong, making Hong Kong the busiest place in the world. Victoria Harbor is known for its panoramic night view and skyline.
- Ocean Park – It is commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. It is the second largest theme park in Hong Kong, following Hong Kong Disneyland.
- The Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery – It is a mid-20th-century Buddhist temple located in Sha Tin, Hong Kong, at 220 Pai Tau Village. Despite the common translation of its name, the monastery actually contains nearly 13,000 Buddha statues.
- Lantau Island – It is the largest island in Hong Kong, located at the mouth of the Pearl River and is almost twice the size of Hong Kong Island.
All in all, Hong Kong is a great place to visit and if you are planning to visit it, you have to read more about the Hong Kong tour packages.