Secure Your Data with SD-WAN Network Analysis
Looking to boost your business’s efficiency and security? A software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) may be the answer. SD-WANs are quickly becoming a must-have for companies of all sizes, thanks to their ability to manage traffic more effectively and keep data secure.
How do they work, and why should you consider one?
Sd wan Network Analysis is a platform for testing, analyzing and visualizing networks. It can be used to help determine the best configuration of your network by providing information about its performance. With Network Analysis, you can determine where packets are being dropped or delayed on the path between two devices. You also have access to real-time data that allows you to see latency, packet loss, or jitter values in graphs and charts that will give you clear insight into how your network is functioning.
Why do you need sd wan network analysis?
More and more businesses are moving to the cloud, and with good reason. The benefits are many, including increased flexibility, scalability, and cost savings. But as businesses move to the cloud, they create a new set of challenges for their networks. Traffic is no longer primarily on-premises but instead flows back and forth between the data center and the cloud. This creates a complex mix of traffic that can be difficult to manage without the right tools. SD-WAN network analysis can help you make sense of all that traffic and optimize your network for maximum performance.
When it comes to your business, you need to ensure that everything is running smoothly. By doing regular SD Wan network analysis, you can ensure that everything is working as it should be and that there are no problems.
Here are just a few reasons you should do regular SD Wan network analysis.
- To ensure your SD-WAN is meeting performance goals and expectations
- To identify and troubleshoot network issues before they become business disruptions
- To optimize traffic flows through your WAN
- To ensure compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
Here are reasons why you should start now
- You may not be aware of all the connected devices to your network. By regularly scanning your network, you can get a better idea of what’s connected and how they’re impacting your bandwidth and performance.
- Unauthorized devices or users can access your network without your knowledge, which could lead to security breaches or data theft. A comprehensive scan will help you identify any unauthorized access points and take steps to secure your data.
Businesses, like people, need to have their health checked regularly. If you’re not doing regular sd wan network analysis, your business is at risk.